Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Winter rolls

Winter has definitely rolled in. Unfortunately, it has rolled in and then around my waist, spread over my bum and down my thighs *sigh*. Needless to say I have been thinking a lot about diets and exercise and if 'thinking' equaled calorie burning, I reckon I'd be pretty skinny by now, but alas it does not, no extra calories have been burned (note to self: thinking about exercise whilst eating last nights leftover golden syrup pudding does not balance out the calories *bigger sigh*).

Soooooo, when I saw the Curves 1 month subscription donated to the kinder silent auction I knew it was for me. Yay, $25 well spent.

Tomorrow morning, at 6am *gasp* I have my introductory appointment and first session.

Problem: I am not a morning person.
Solution: prepare EVERYTHING tonight.

My keys, voucher, ventolin and water bottle are in a bag on the kitchen table, my shoes are together at my bedroom door and my gym clothes are on, yep you read that right, they are ON. I am sleeping in them, so when my alarm goes off at stupid o'clock all I have to do is roll out of bed, put on my shoes, pick up my bag and hope that my eyes are open by the time I reverse out of my driveway.

Wish me luck.

Maybe I'll ever blog about it, who knows.

Start weight 70.8kg.

No comments: