Saturday, February 4, 2012

A photo a day for Febraury

A girlfriend posted on her Facebook that she was going to do fat mum slims photo a day (february). And as I have just discovered a new photography app for my iPhone, that I am in love with, I thought I'd join her. So all my photo's will be taken on my iPhone and edited using Photogene2.

Here is Fat Mum Slim's photo a day schedule:


If you look up #FEBphotoaday on twitter you will be able to see other peoples interpretations of these subjects to (these photo's are the first thing I've ever put on twitter, I must say, I don't really get it).

Day 1 - my view today


Day 2 - words - My Dad felt lead to say this at a leadership meeting on Thursday night. I love my Dad so much.


Day 3 - hands - I love little hands, so pudgy and cute.


Day 4 - a stranger

Day 5 - 10am (Well 1020am actually)

No comments: